We respect your privacy and will never sell your details to third parties. Ram Education complies with the requirements of Russia’s Privacy Act.
Privacy and our website
If you provide your email address to request further information on our products or services, you consent to us sending you commercial electronic messages to the email address you supply. You can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your details to third parties.
Any information supplied to us (for example if you send us an email) is treated in accordance with this policy.
What type of personal information do we collect?
We only collect information required to provide a service to you. This includes your name, address, telephone number, email address and details of any interest you express about our products or services.
How we use and disclose your personal information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide a service to you and to improve our services;
- to manage our relationship with you; or
- to provide you with information about our products and services.
We may disclose personal information for the purposes for which it was collected. We may also disclose your information:
- on a confidential basis to our external service providers for the purposes set out above, for example to send out our email newsletters or to financial institutions for payment processing;
- with your consent; and
- as required by law.
- This includes use and disclosure in countries other than Australia. If this occurs, we require that a similar level of data protection be provided to safeguard your information.
We take reasonable steps to protect the personal information which we hold from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. You should be aware that the open nature of the Internet means that data may flow over networks without security measures and be accessed and used by people other than those for whom the data is intended.